Best industrial training in chandigarh
- Data Analytics, being niche area has transformed businesses and their ability to make smarter decisions. It has been a career by choice, giving an edge to stay ahead. The corporate world has evolved new positions – “Chief Analytics Officer” at selection cadres, framing highly remunerative career path. For a fast track to success, the right time to specialize is now. Analytics as a career choice requires knowledge & skills from an extremely diverse set of fields: mathematics, statistics, economics, econometrics, IT, marketing, finance, HR, and domain knowledge and of course, a set of software tools. Almost anyone with a passion for the numbers can get in, but develop the requisite proficiency in using the data. It is certainly not just about tools or technologies, but an orientation towards logical analytical thinking based on the knowledge, tools, and technologies to extract valuable insights from data. The learnings in key computing skill-sets are well demonstrated by the proficiency in Visualization & Business skills
Skills and Tools
- What is Data Analytics?
- What does Data Analytics involve?
- Life cycle of Data Analytics
- Tools of Data Analytics
- Introduction to Python
- Python Basics
- Python Numpy
- Python Pandas
- Python Matplotlib
- Python Sckit, Sklearn and scipy
- What is Data Extraction
- Types of Data
- Semi Structred
- Raw and Processed Data
- Data Wrangling
- Data Munging
- Web Scraping-Facebook,Twitter
- What is Machine Learning?
- Machine Learning Process Flow
- Data Pre-Processing
- Introduction to Dimensionality
- Why Dimensionality Reduction
- Feature Scaling by different scaling methods
- Data Scaling by different scaling methods
- Supervised Learning
- Classification Algorithms - Will work on Atleast 5 classification Models
- Regression Algorithms - Will work on 5 Regression models which include DT,RF
- Association Rule mining.
- Unsupervised Learning
- What is Clustering & its Use Cases?
- Clusterning Algorithms
- Project Work