Can one trace the beginning of PHP? Well maybe yes, but can you guess when PHP reached its heights in popularity? Well, it was when Mark Zuckerberg built facebook sing it. PHP developers apply it in many fields and they serve the purposes like web-based applications, software for chatting purposes, customizing applications and even CMS.
All kinds of computer languages are dynamic, they change and get better with time. PHP is entirely a web-based server-side language and its utilitarian values include web applications, but what’s fascinating is that it has the potential to make programs on every platform possible.
PHP programming language gives the programmers a lot of freedom, from adding different widgets to adding different features like logos, icons, shopping carts and even pictures in no time at all.
PHP training in Chandigarh has started to become really popular. If you are planning to have a good career as a web developer, then training in Chandigarh can be something to look forward to. PHP developing has a lot of future scopes and here are some reasons as to why it is the best:
- Visibility: PHP is everywhere on the internet right now. It is one of the most popular languages used by developers and if one browses every other page will have extensions which say .php or .SQL
- For blogging purposes: blogs are the most common and popular thing among the youth of today. You can see all kinds of bloggers all over social media these days. Blogs are usually built in WordPress and guess what that is also designed by PHP. PHP is a really simple language and even if you are not that good technically you will be able to work with it.
- CMS holding hands with PHP: That heading sounds like a high school gossip scandal, but in reality, it’s something that benefits us too. Thousands of CMS that support PHP are available all over the internet for downloading purposes. CMS helps PHP open websites with ease.
- PHP and MySQL: you should know by now that the duo PHP and My SQL are used in a lot of web application developments. Again this makes it easier for someone who is not good with the hi-tech stuff to use.
- PHP being simple: PHP is extremely simple and this simplicity makes it even more vulnerable to be having a future which is full of opportunities. There are many other languages but they are hard to deal with.
PHP developers earn an average salary of Rs. 240,156 per annum. On top of that, if you have a shinning degree of training from Chandigarh on your resume your salary can go up too. Piford technologies are one of the best training institutes in Chandigarh right now. They have great live-in project programs which help the students get a field experience which will make them do well even in the future. PHP development is one of the brightest prospects in the country right now and if one has the right knowledge and skills building a career in this field will prove to be really beneficial.